Do you sell or trade customer information?
What kind of information will I be asked to provide?
When you supply us with your personal information we will use it only for the express purpose for which it was collected, for example, registering your account, placing an order, and participating in a promotion, contest or survey. Personal information means personally identifiable information such as your name, street address, telephone number, credit card information, user name and e-mail address. We also collect personal information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
We may automatic content application. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, and other information about your interactions with us.
We may receive additional Personal Information from Merchants or other third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance our website or mobile content and your experience.
How will COMPANY use the information I provide?
COMPANY uses personal information to:
- Enhance, customize and personalize your experiences and communications with COMPANY as well as operate and improve our website and mobile content;
- Provide customers with offers for products and services from participating merchants, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- Facilitate awareness of products;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to customers;
- Provide customer care;
- Fulfill requests for COMPANY products and services;
- Communicate and provide additional information and marketing that may be of interest to you about COMPANY and our merchants and business partners, such as news, special offers and discounts, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, support and administrative messages, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Site, email messages, text messages, applications, postal mail or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys or promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners; and
- Manage our everyday business needs such as administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, Terms and Conditions or to comply with the law.
We may use testimonials from our customers in printed material or on this Site. Testimonials come from customer comments sent or e-mailed directly to us. We many transfer your information to service providers to conduct our business. We may also disclose information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or other’s rights, property or safety. We use a variety of security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your information. Only those people who need access to perform their jobs are provided access to your information. However, like other companies, we cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of the information concerning you.
Children’s Privacy (Age 13 and Under)
COMPANY has no intention and does not knowingly collect or solicit any personally identifiable information from individuals under 13 years of age. Where appropriate, COMPANY will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on this Site. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may request that the information be deleted from our records by contacting us.
What is a cookie?
We automatically collect information stored by your browser or device. We may use a variety of methods to collect this information, such as cookies. A cookie is a series of data characters that, when programmed, is placed by the web server into the browser’s application folder on your computing device. Once placed onto your machine, the cookie will allow the website to “recognize” you as a unique individual.
We may also work with other companies who use tracking technologies and these companies may collect information about your interaction with use, including advertising. COMPANY may periodically offer products or services for sale directly through the website and mobile content, but use third-party merchants to fulfill those orders or process payments. With a link originating from this us the information you provide to those third-party merchants, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to the third-party merchants. Providing this information to the third-party merchant enables the transaction to take place. However, you should know that those merchants may, if you do not advise them to the contrary, share your name and postal and e-mail addresses with third parties, including COMPANY.
COMPANY is not responsible or liable for the independent privacy policies of third-party merchant websites. You should consult the privacy policies at those websites to determine how your information may be used.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of personal information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by COMPANY pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to email@example.com, or by writing us at the following address:
OMT-VEYHL USA CORPORATION
11511 James St, Holland, MI 49424
Please allow 30 days for a response.
OMT-VEYHL USA CORPORATION
11511 James St, Holland, MI 49424